It is my quest in the world today, with all the fake news and false information, to find "Just The Facts"!
- Disclaimer : The information on the website is intended as a guide only to the various subjects and related issues. It is not intended to be used in the conduct of actual business, education or other matters, but only as a reference.
Tuesday, November 14, 2017
Intro
In the world of social media and fake news organizations, who are we to trust anymore? I am hoping that with this blog to bring about the truth and facts of subject matter that is relevant in todays society. Note: I am not a Republican or Democrat. So this will be about the facts and only the facts. I will retract, delete and apologize for anything that is found to be false. Please keep all comments civil and appropriate to the subject matter.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment